Welcome To The Rosser Triplet Blog


Sunday, October 21, 2007

Out of my room!

I was allowed out of my room today! Mom and Dad took me for a ride in a wheel chair outside for 20 whole minutes. The fresh air was wonderful. The nurse took my blood pressure when I got back to the room and all was normal. So they will let me out again soon. A friend of mind is coming in on Tuesday to have a scheduled C-section so I may get wheeled down to visit her! I hope the doctor checks the babies by sonogram tomorrow, check in for a new report!

1 comment:

ABC Triplets said...

Hey there, just saw your post on the babycenter boards. Having recently had triplets, I thought this site might help for products that have worked great for us:
http://www.tripletstore.org

Good luck!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker