Welcome To The Rosser Triplet Blog


Saturday, October 13, 2007

One week down

Well I have been on hospital bed rest for a little over a week now. The nurses and all the staff up here are great. The food is actually pretty good. Although any time anyone wants to bring in a meal.....I won't argue!!! My blood pressure has been stable since my arrival. Just goes to show how good bed rest can be. The down side is I miss the heck out of Ethan and Rob. I do get the occasional visits though. All the love and support from friends and family has been so wonderful and I have to really thank everyone for that. Thank you to all who have come to see me and called to check on me, really THANKS! My doctor is out of town until Wednesday so I may not have any sugnificant updates on the babies until then. Keep tuning in!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker